The Flo Group are passionate about helping UK temporary recruitment agencies to simplify and streamline their back office, accounting and general admin functions.
Based in Tamworth, near Birmingham, our small but perfectly formed team work hard to ensure that our customers can concentrate on what they do best, namely recruit excellent candidates and win new bookings… confident that we are taking care of their back office, accounting and admin functions on their behalf.
Established in 2013 purely as a specialist provider of CRM software to the temporary recruitment industry, Flo has gone from strength to strength in recent years since it underwent a change in ownership in 2016. That change brought a slightly new direction, with the software being used as a platform to launch additional service and product offerings to both its existing and new customers alike.The aim being to provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ of Back Office services, all under one roof for our customers.
Using the software to bring all the different support services together, really speeds up, simplifies and streamlines the Back Office function for our clients, leaving less room for human error, and making sure that all of the compliance and regulations are fully covered at the same time.
Our Mission and Brand Promise
Flo’s recruitment software solution is dedicated to improving standards and driving compliance.
Our Mission Statement
“We help temporary recruitment agencies to streamline and simplify their business operations, whilst also ensuring they remain fully compliant with current legislation. We do this by providing them with software that helps with their day-to-day workflow and also combine this software with various complimentary add-on services such as Funding and Payroll support.”
Our Brand Promise:
- A more streamlined, automated and structured workflow to help reduce the administration and funding burden.
- Better legislation compliance.
- A single place in the cloud to view your operations and a single point of contact for all of your needs such as software, funding and payroll.
If we don’t deliver on our brand promise:
If after 3 months of using Flo Software (and/or services) we haven’t made your operations more efficient and reduced your administration, then we will give you Flo Software for free until we can prove we have!
- Excellent customer service derived from a sense of wanting to serve others with the same level of care that we would like to be treated with
- Fairness, honesty and integrity in everything that we do
- Decisions based on the ‘Win-Win’ principle
- A work/life balance offering freedom and flexibility – but earned through having a clear sense of responsibility, accountability and conscientiousness
- Financial and other rewards that are ‘earned not expected’ through being results driven and goal-orientated
- Teamwork, and looking out for each other is non-negotiable
- Always striving for continuous improvements through ‘marginal gains’
- Pushing the boundaries of what we think is possible through thinking differently and not being afraid to try new things
- Routine can set you free
- Fun – not taking life or ourselves too seriously; life is far too short and you never know what is around the corner